Sunday, July 20, 2014

At Long Last .... Books are here!!!!!!

Finally...after lots of hard work...my book is in print and available for purchase.  "Pennsylvania Patchwork Pillowcases and Other Small Treasures".  I am so pleased with the result; I hope I have done justice to the topic!
The cost is $29.99 plus $4.01 for media mail rate shipping.  I accept Paypal or personal checks. 6% sales tax applies to PA residents.  
Visit my website at www.annhermesquilts.com or simply email me at abmommy@comcast.net for details.  I have 75 copies sitting in my living room warehouse.

6 comments:

  1. Wooo hoooo, very exciting. Congratulations on a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I pre-ordered one a couple months ago from Amazon, so maybe it will be arriving soon. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will probably be re-ordering before long! I love the book cover with that tatting across the center. Looks just like some I have that my mother did. Congrats! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You are now officially an author, enjoy! Hope you have lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete