Friday, July 1, 2016

Fruit Basket Medallion Quilt Finish

Guess I am on a finishing roll!  I blogged some time ago about the start of this little quilt.  It starts with a 6 inch printed fruit basket panel that I purchased here from Kay and Lori Triplett.   I used reproduction fabrics from my stash--and not necessarily recent fabrics lines.  You may recognize some if you been at this repro quilting thing for a while.
 The early stages.


The
finished
product...

I quilted it simply around each border.  It was fun to work with the fruit basket medallion.




9 comments:

  1. A perfect finish for a lovely fruit panel! Wish I had a finish to show! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect finish for a lovely fruit panel! Wish I had a finish to show! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the color in yours. Nice finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! I need to do something with mine. This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What a great idea - making something small-ish like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete