Tuesday, September 1, 2015

new project

I started a new project, something a little different for me.  I purchased this printed panel from Quilt and Textile Collection here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/QTCs.  I picked the smallest size, 6 inches.



I pulled out some reproduction fabrics that I liked and just started; no plan except that it would be a medallion style quilt.  Here are the first two rounds; very simple.

The next round in in progress, a saw tooth border.  What should I do next?  Hmm...








7 comments:

  1. Very pretty fabrics! Isn't it fun to just see what grows as you go? Enjoy the progress of your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it is fun to see what will happen :-)

      Delete
  2. I couldn't tell you what to do next, but I can say what you've done so far is working very well! I'm sure you'll make a wise decision. You always do! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful combination of fabrics! I will look forward to your progess. I love the panel and am always fascinated to see what quilters do with these. You do always make lovely quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a few of my quilts are *see how it grows*. The panel is a lovely start and it's looking good so far Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! Mine is complete - in my head...

    ReplyDelete