Monday, July 15, 2013

Little Quilt Published in Fons and Porter Easy Quilts Fall 2013

I have been silent on the blog lately because my book deadline is looming.  With two weeks to go, I am finishing the formatting and final edits.  I came up for air because I received a package in the mail today with the latest edition of Fons and Porter Easy Quilts, Fall 2013.  A pattern for my little quilt, called "Pennsylvania Puzzle", is on page 78.  You see a thumbnail of it here. It has VERY tiny pieces!  But you can make it!!

http://www.shopfonsandporter.com/category/s?keyword=hermes

Now back to the book!


8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS TO YOU!
    AND DOESN'T YOUR QUILT LOOK NEAT!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little quilt. Looks like lots of fun.
    You are on the home stretch for the book...great mile stone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable little quilt! The pieces are tiny. I'm sure a little break is well deserved and the end is in sight. Your dream is coming true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, as usual! Congrats on another publication! Now get that book finished! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so pretty! Wonder what it would look like full size. Congrats on the publish. Can't wait for the book!

    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a gorgeous quilt. Good to see you in print again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big congrats to you Ann! On the mag and your book. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Book deadlines are killer. I sympathize with you completely. Congrats on getting the book almost done!

    My homepage | Split-Site PhD

    ReplyDelete