Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where has the time gone and where have I been?

The summer has slipped by so quickly; the weather is cooler, which I like, and the days are getting shorter, which I don't like.  I have been spending a lot of time here.

 Reading and typing (or do we call it keyboarding now?)

I am working on a book.  For real.  I can't share more than that right now and you won't see it print for over a year, but it is happening.  For real.

I have also been working on a few items for my last craft show, which happens in mid September.  I am not doing any more shows after that, so I have time to spend on the book.

 Pumpkin reprise.
 
I have some new quilts to take to also.  The show is in an historic home in the local area which should be an interesting place to hang out for a few hours.
 

13 comments:

  1. Your little pumpkins are sweet, makes me hope that fall will be here soon in Texas. Afraid we might have to wait until October. Good luck with the new book, I'll look forward to it's release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming book. Getting started is probably the hardest step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the book - one I know to be looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the book! I look forward to hearing more about what you're writing about. And the pumpkins are sweet. I can't believe it's nearly fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a book! Put my order in!

    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, a book. How exciting! I am sure it will be full of good things and I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited about the book - congrats! And...hurry up! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I imagine that is a lot of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessings and best wishes on your new adventure! Love your punkins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting....looking forward to the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck on the book writing. Will be looking for it when it is released. Love the group of quilt books you are using for reference--don't have a one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little 'punkins' are so cute! No doubt the book will be a lot of hard work, but I'm sure it will be a success! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for the book! Looking forward to find out more about it when it's time. Good luck!
    Those pumpkins are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete